Eurosport 1 HD UK

Eurosport 1 HD UK

Eurosport 1 is a pan-European television sports network channel operated by Eurosport, a Discovery Inc. Incorporated division.

Discovery took a 20% minority interest share in December 2012, and became majority shareholder in the Eurosport venture with TF1in January 2014, taking a 51% share of the company, On 22 July 2015 Discovery agreed to acquire TF1’s remaining 49% stake in the venture.

The channel is available in 73 countries, in 20 different languages providing viewers with European and international sporting events.

Eurosport first launched on European satellites on 5 February 1989. On 13 November 2015 Eurosport changed the name of its main channel into Eurosport 1.

Add your comment

Your email address will not be published.