Tag: Live TV channels

Eurosport 2 HD UK

Eurosport 2 HD UK Eurosport 2 is a European sports television network. It is a sister channel to Eurosport 1 and Eurosport News and part of the Eurosport Network. Several different versions of the channel exist across Europe, where television rights for sport differ.  

Read More

Eurosport 1 HD UK

Eurosport 1 HD UK Eurosport 1 is a pan-European television sports network channel operated by Eurosport, a Discovery Inc. Incorporated division. Discovery took a 20% minority interest share in December 2012, and became majority shareholder in the Eurosport venture with TF1in January 2014, taking a 51% share of the company, On 22 July 2015 Discovery agreed to acquire TF1’s remaining 49% stake in […]

Read More

BT Sport ESPN UK

BT Sport ESPN UK BT Sport is a group of sports television channels provided by BT Consumer; a division of BT Group in the United Kingdom and Ireland that was launched on 1 August 2013. The channels are based at the former International Broadcast Centre at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London. BT Sport […]

Read More

BT Sport Europe UK

BT Sport Europe UK BT Sport is a group of sports television channels provided by BT Consumer; a division of BT Group in the United Kingdom and Ireland that was launched on 1 August 2013. The channels are based at the former International Broadcast Centre at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London. BT Sport […]

Read More